Main Menu

Geek & Sundry

Started by Melbosa, July 26, 2012, 08:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

http://geekandsundry.com/

I know you guys have linked here in many posts and I've followed them all... I must say that I really enjoy going back to this site many times in a month.  The really impressive stuff so far for me has been the TableTop stuff with the celebs.

If you didn't follow any of the links before, you should IMO.

I can't believe how much Colin is like Jack on Eureka.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Lazybones

Yep, it is all done on a super tight budget as well.

If you watch the bonus clips for The Guild season 5, things like turning extras into cast members and the number of cameos they managed to get are I interesting.

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Lazybones on July 26, 2012, 08:41:29 AM

Good! I see a lot of tight productions that were fun to watch turn for the worse when they got their funding and moved to more ambitious projects (AVGN, SMBC-Theatre, Homestar Runner, etc)
By Grabthar's Hammer

Tom

Quote from: Mr. Analog on July 26, 2012, 08:46:05 AM
Quote from: Lazybones on July 26, 2012, 08:41:29 AM

Good! I see a lot of tight productions that were fun to watch turn for the worse when they got their funding and moved to more ambitious projects (AVGN, SMBC-Theatre, Homestar Runner, etc)
You know what I think they do with their extra money? More cool @%&#. Felicia Day and Will Hhhhhhweaton seem to keep them selves incredibly busy between the online stuff and a couple of cable TV shows as well. It's insane.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Melbosa

SOooooo sad that Eureka is done... being one of the cable shows they both were on.
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Tom

Quote from: Melbosa on July 26, 2012, 10:47:00 AM
SOooooo sad that Eureka is done... being one of the cable shows they both were on.
This is SciFi, you'll likely see a bunch of them appear on Warehouse 13 now ;D Or an entirely new cool show from the same people.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Thorin

Man!  Two clicks and I was at Settlers of Catan meets Sheldon (from Big Bang Theory): http://youtu.be/eEq-0inAWzk

Put it on the headphones, there's some suggestive language.
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful