Main Menu

HAPPY 40th DD!

Started by Melbosa, January 30, 2013, 09:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melbosa

Well, I was waiting to see if anyone else would start the thread for the January B-Days, as I thought it a bit self serving if I did.  But seeing as though I feel guilty that 2 days have pasted and nothing said for the DD, I figured I better at least start one for him.

Happy Belated B-Day DD!  Hope 40 didn't hurt too much and we'll see you this weekend for the proper bumps!
Sometimes I Think Before I Type... Sometimes!

Mr. Analog

I thought we stopped doing these last year as I don't recall any others.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Really?  I thought we were... I could of swarn we had been - man I really did turn old then this year.  Anyway 40 is a big one, so I think we can make an exception if we so did stop them...

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Melbosa

Sorry, didn't mean to get down on ya... its supposed to be a happy post thread!!!!  DD turned 40 after all.  Big number, likely half his life span :P

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Melbosa on January 30, 2013, 09:24:10 AM
Well, I was waiting to see if anyone else would start the thread for the January B-Days, as I thought it a bit self serving if I did.

LOL same reason I didn't do it!

Thanks guys, looking forward to Saturday, and HBD to you too Melbosa.

ps:
Quote from: Melbosa on January 30, 2013, 09:41:38 AM
DD turned 40 after all.  Big number, likely half his life span :P

Looking forward to the next 40! honestly I am -- wiser and more motivated than ever before (but boy the ol' body is creaky and sore getting up in the mornin')

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Tom

Happy Birthday birthday boys :)

My brother's birthday tomorrow I think. Been a while since it was celebrated.
<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Lazybones