Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Analog

Daily allotment exceeded!

And yes, it was "dwarf"
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 28, 2013, 07:41:42 PM
Daily allotment exceeded!

And yes, it was "dwarf" (ahhh, says Darren now I get it* http://yogscast.wikia.com/wiki/Diggy_Diggy_Hole)

Yes, we don't want to get excessive now do we?  ;D

*not quite as cheesy as M.I.L.K. but close!

Strive for progress. Not perfection.

Mr. Analog

LEEEEEEEEEWIS!

I am quite curious to see how things go with the new Voltz videos, seeing as how Sips and Sjin almost destroyed the server once already.

furthermore

PAXELS!!!
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 01, 2013, 08:48:18 AM

I am quite curious to see how things go with the new Voltz videos, seeing as how Sips and Sjin almost destroyed the server once already.

furthermore

PAXELS!!!

I have bolded the words that require definition for me to feel able to participate further in this threadversation. Thank you for making me feel like an outsider, sir. Perhaps I should only blame myself, since I mentioned the "M" word a few dozen posts ago, and now ... now THIS MESS I have caused. #fakeweeping

Mr. Analog

Quote from: Darren Dirt on March 01, 2013, 09:21:31 AM
Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 01, 2013, 08:48:18 AM

furthermore

PAXELS!!!

I have bolded the words that require definition for me to feel able to participate further in this threadversation. Thank you for making me feel like an outsider, sir. Perhaps I should only blame myself, since I mentioned the "M" word a few dozen posts ago, and now ... now THIS MESS I have caused. #fakeweeping

Voltz: Minecraft mod that adds a uniform kind of power used across machines as well as missiles and explosives of varying power

Sips: Canadian Yognaut, spaceman, he is the guy

Sjin: UK Yognaut, known for building things... and more recently exploding things

Paxel: Tool crafted in Voltz that combines the pickaxe and shovel
By Grabthar's Hammer

Thorin

Also, yes, you brought it on yourself.  We were doing fine keeping Minecraft to the Minecraft area but then you complained that we hadn't brought it up in a non-Minecraft thread.

If you feel like an outsider, do some reading.  Just redirect your TvTropes time and your CollegeHumor time to Minecraft reading.  There's a whole subculture!
Prayin' for a 20!

gcc thorin.c -pedantic -o Thorin
compile successful

Mr. Analog

NOOOOOOOOOOO TVTROPES!!!!

I got stuck reading the entry for "glass cannon" this morning for like 25 minutes.
By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on March 01, 2013, 09:42:27 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO TVTROPES!!!!

I got stuck reading the entry for "glass cannon" this morning for like 25 minutes.

link?

;)

/ducks

Mr. Analog

By Grabthar's Hammer

Darren Dirt

Tom

<Zapata Prime> I smell Stanley... And he smells good!!!

Darren Dirt

Quote from: Mr. Analog on February 28, 2013, 09:24:44 AM
I'm too serious to follow those links :P

hahaha

or too lazy? then just watch Daniel Tosh's take on the sometimes-funny often-surprising Google Search Suggestions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4JHZETKfes (slightly NSFW language ... cuz it's TOSH, ldo)

Mr. Analog

Well if TOSH.JERKASS says then I certainly won't follow them
By Grabthar's Hammer